Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Putting the Edit in Diet

Day one of the diet didn't go so great. Not bad, but not great. I got really hungry late in the day and had to revise my diet plan just a bit to keep from lapsing into a coma. Also,I figured I might as well get rid of the remaining beer in my fridge so that it doesn't tempt me in the future. That makes sense, right? And what better way to get rid of beer than to drink it?! The way I look at it, it's better to start slow and build up steam than to start fast and get all burned out. So by allowing myself a couple extra beers now to clean out my fridge, I'm really laying the groundwork for long-term success.

Man, I've got this diet thing nailed!

P.S. I just came up for a name for my diet: Project Svelte. Svelte is a funny word. Giving my diet a name with a funny word in it will help keep my motivated and make me feel less embarrassed about the fact that I'm actually on a freakin' diet. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home